Although many of our staff are trained in such fields as counseling and psychology, they are not working at Christian Survivors in the capacity of counselors or therapists. We are here, as a group, to mutually support each other in friendship! The staff are all survivors of abuse themselves, who have committed to working towards creating and maintaining a safe, supportive environment on our forums.
It is also important for members to be aware that our staff have a policy of accountability to one another, as protection for themselves, and the members they work with. If you discuss your situation, in private, with a member of staff, they may speak with other more senior staff about it, as a point of help or advice for them. These discussions are kept strictly confidential among the staff team!
If you are feeling suicidal or are at immediate risk of injuring yourself, please seek help in real life!
These guidelines, and all the other rules we hold at CS are for the safety of yourself, and the other members of the forum, so please respect them.
Please note, if you are a researcher of any type, wishing to use information on any area of CHRISTIANSURVIVORS.COM, you must abide by the following regulations :
- All information on this site belongs to CHRISTIANSURVIVORS.COM, permission must be requested in order to use it in any way.
- All posts written in the forum area of CHRISTIANSURVIVORS.COM are owned by their authors, and are not to be used for any form of research, without written permission from the member in question.
- All contact regarding use of posts must come through the administrators of CHRISTIANSURVIVORS.COM, at which point they may or may not set up contact with relevant members – if their permission is granted. Any Researcher or Member breaching these rules will be subject to immediate removal from the forum.
- The information on CHRISTIANSURVIVORS.COM and other Internet information sources to which it refers, is intended to provide general information and should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease. Do not use the information found on CHRISTIANSURVIVORS.COM as a substitute for professional evaluation and treatment. Consult your Professional Health Care Provider with any specific medical questions or problems you may have.
- The information contained on CHRISTIANSURVIVORS.COM is “AS IS”, with no written or implied warranty. Further we do not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations regarding the use, or the results of use in terms of correctness, completeness, accuracy, reliability, currentness, or otherwise, the information contained on this web site.
- The users of this site assume all risks of use and shall indemnify and hold the CHRISTIANSURVIVORS.COM, its directors, officers, employees, and agents harmless from and against any and all damages, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or related to use of information, services or products offered and/or presented in or at this site.
- CHRISTIANSURVIVORS.COM contains links to other Internet information sites, Web servers and systems which are not guaranteed to be checked for accuracy and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CHRISTIANSURVIVORS.COM. CHRISTIANSURVIVORS.COM assumes no responsibility for the availability, content, or even the existence of servers, sites or systems outside of our domain.
- This site contains submissions from internet users which are not checked for accuracy and do not reflect the opinions of CHRISTIANSURVIVORS.COM. Due to the manner in which messages are posted on this web site, CHRISTIANSURVIVORS.COM assumes no responsibility for the content of messages posted here. While we make every effort to remove that which we deem obscene or profane, we are unable to police the site 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. As such, you run the risk of viewing language that you might find offensive.
- CHRISTIANSURVIVORS.COM intends to keep the information at its site accurate and timely, but cannot guarantee either and makes absolutely no guarantees as to the currency, accuracy, or quality of information published and/or archived. CHRISTIANSURVIVORS.COM may make improvements and/or changes in the information and/or graphics at any time.
- CHRISTIANSURVIVORS.COM accepts no responsibility for other organizations, businesses and private persons that provide information on our system. Opinions expressed by authors are not necessarily those of CHRISTIANSURVIVORS.COM.
- Reference to any commercial products, process, or service does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by CHRISTIANSURVIVORS.COM.
Thanks for you co-operation and understanding!